The safety and security of our customers’ data, and the reliability of our products and services, are of utmost importance to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd. Therefore, we aim to design and make products and services with the highest levels of security and reliability. Despite our best efforts, due to the highly complex and sophisticated nature of our products and services, vulnerabilities and errors may still be present in our products and services.
This policy describes AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd.’s approach to requesting and receiving reports related to potential vulnerabilities and errors in its products and services from those that interact with such products and services.
Customers, users, researchers, partners and any other person that interacts with AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd.’s products and services are encouraged to report identified vulnerabilities and errors with such products and services.
The preferred method for contacting AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd regarding such vulnerabilities and errors is by using the email present on this page.
AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd highly appreciates the efforts made by the reporting party in identifying the vulnerability or error. Reporting of such vulnerabilities and errors will contribute to improving the security and reliability of our product and services.
Please note that supplying your contact information with your report is entirely voluntary and at your discretion. If you do submit your contact information, AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd will only use such information to get in touch with you regarding clarifying the details of your report, if that is necessary.
By making a report to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd using the email on this page, or otherwise communicating to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd, regarding vulnerabilities and errors, you agree to the following terms:
AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd may use your report for any purpose deemed relevant by AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd, including without limitation, for the purpose of correcting any vulnerabilities and errors that are reported and that AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd deems to exist and to require correction. To the extent that you propose any changes and/or improvements to an AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd product or service in your report, you assign to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd all use and ownership rights to such proposals.
You confirm to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd that:
- You have not exploited or used in any manner, and will not exploit or use in any manner (other than for the purposes of reporting to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd), the discovered vulnerabilities and/or errors;
- You have not used, misused, deleted, altered or destroyed, and will not use, misuse, delete, alter or destroy, any data that you have accessed or may be able to access in relation to the vulnerability and/or error discovered;
- You have not conducted, and will not conduct, social engineering, spamming, phishing, denial-of-service or resource-exhaustion attacks;
- You have not tested, and will not test, the physical security of any property, building, plant or factory of AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd;
- You have not breached, and will not breach, any applicable laws in connection with your report and your interaction with AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd product or service that lead to your report.
- You agree not to disclose to any third party any information related to your report, the vulnerabilities and/or errors reported, nor the fact that a vulnerability and/or error has been reported to AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd.
- AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd does not guarantee that you will receive any response from AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd related to your report. AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd will only contact your regarding your report if AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd deems it necessary.
- You agree that you are making your report without any expectation or requirement of reward or other benefit, financial or otherwise, for making such report, and without any expectation or requirement that the vulnerabilities and/or errors reported are corrected by AICS Logistics Pvt Ltd.